Android Action Bar Style Generator

by 3:09 AM 0 comments
I found this really cool online Action Bar style generator, its really easy to use and its open source which I thought that was nice.

Heres the link :

http://jgilfelt.github.io/android-actionbarstylegenerator/


This is a theme i made for an app it has a Action bar with 3 tabs



Unknown

Android Developer at Appsix LLC

I love stickers and reading books. A cool website that I've found was commitstrip.com
Currently reading: The pragmatic programmer, and The C programming language.
Currently working: an android app, and on a web project with laravel.
Im a 9gag enthusiast.
I write code at work and at home for fun or out of pure boredom.
Programming Languages that I've worked with: Java PHP C# PLSQL JavaScript
Thanks for reading.



0 comments :

Post a Comment